Click HERE for information on Long-arm quilting, with assistance, in our store on Bella.
|A bargello-style quilt that has the look of basket weave. A new exciting way to use bargello style piecing. Quick piecing techniques are used. Join Candy in this Fast, fun bargello-style piecing.|
You will be making the top of the quilt in class only. Quilting options will be discussed in the last session.
- Sewing machine in good working order
- 75 universal machine needle
- 50 wt cotton thread
- Rotary cutter/ruler/mat (you can may the classroom set while in class)
- Iron/pressing mat (you may use the classroom set while in the class)
- Best press *optional but recommended
- Pattern (supplied at signup)
- Fabric as outlined on pattern – please see Candy or Melissa if you have questions about fabric choices and quilt size.
- Pins or clips
Class fee Includes the pattern
|Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
|Materials Included:||Pattern included in class Fee|
|Requirements:||Advanced Signup Required. Fabric needs to be purchased prior to class.|