BRAIDED TWIST table-runner
- Sewing machine in good working order, power cord & foot control
- NEW 80/12 universal needle
- Matching thread color (cotton or polyester 40 weight)
- Braided Twist book (a lot of ideas) - included in class fee
- Braided twist tool - included in class fee
- 1/4 inch presser foot highly recommended
- ½ yard (fabric A)
- ½ yard (fabric B)
- 1 yard for backing (fabric K)
- 1 yard of fusible fleece (light weight is recommended)
- 6 ½” by 24” acrylic cutting ruler
- Rotary cutter 45mm (with new blade)
- Small sharp scissors
- Straight pins
- Iron and wool mat (small irons are available in the classroom for use.)
Before Class Time:
- Read the instructions for cutting your fabrics and fusible fleece on page 4.
- Come to class with your fabric and fusible fleece cut and labeled – A, B, K.
Come to Class with all your supplies ready and labeled
In this class you will make the basic Braided Twist runner. After learning these techniques, you will be able to make any of the other patterns in your book.