This class is for a beginner. we will just be piecing the top together in this class.
techniques you will learn
- how to square a large piece of fabric
- flying geese
- how to properly add borders
This Quilt measures 76" x 76"
|BLOOM by Amanda Murphy
||Center of the quilt is "fussy"-cut from 108" wide fabric!
|Pattern is supplied
as part of the class fee!
Finished size: 67" x 75"
- sewing machine in good working order
- NEW 80/12 universal needle
- Thread to match (neutral colored for top and bottom)
- 1/4" presser foot recommended
- Rotary cutter
- 24" long ruler
- BlocLoc 4" x 8" recommended
- Batting for 76" x 76"
- Fabric - see charts on right side