Free-arm utility stitch sewing machine with 23 sewing programs, including buttonhole.
The new SINGER® Simple 3223G with its 23 practical sewing programs, variable stitch length, clear stitch selection and an automatic buttonhole in 4 simple steps is the ideal sewing machine for both beginners and hobbyists!
- Buttonhole in 4 steps: Sewn mechanically by adjusting the dial in 4 steps, ideal for blouses and bedding.
- Straight stitch, center needle position: For straight stitching and stitching up to 4 mm stitch length.
- Straight stitch, needle position right: straight stitch with needle position right
- Zigzag stitch: Suitable for serging and application work, also for decorative seams.
- Multiple zigzag stitch: Use to stitch on rubber bands, plugs and patches.
- Elastic blind stitch: For an invisible hem fastening with simultaneous edge overspray, ideal for light elastic materials of medium thickness, woolen fabric e, gabardine, etc.
- Simple blind stitch: For an invisible hem attachment of inelastic fabric of medium thickness.
- Stretch 3-fold straight stitch - needle position right: For sewing stretchy fabrics or seams with high stress, with needle position right.
- Stretch Triple Straight Stitch - Needle Position Center: For sewing stretchy fabrics or high-stress seams.
- Stretch 3-fold zigzag stitch: For sewing elastic bands or sewing seams on elastic materials.
- Honeycomb stitch: For sewing elastic bands or sewing seams on elastic materials.
- Open knit sweater: Suitable as a stitching, also as closing and serging seam for knitted goods.
- Closed over lock stitch: For simultaneous sewing and overcasting of stretchy, even more fringing materials.
- Sweater stitch closed: As a closing and serging seam for knitted goods.
- Over-lock stitch: As a closing and serging seam for knitted, elastic materials.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 370 x 170 x 295 mm
- Weight: 6 kg